A French/German IT services company was holding its signature customer event of the year, a thought-leadership conference all about “feeding” the audience with fresh, innovative ideas.
The company needed a strong theme for the event and help vetting and briefing speakers.
Rhea was asked to:
- Develop the overarching themes and title for the event based on research
- Identify possible speakers and argue their pros and cons
- Write collateral material about the event
- Pre-interview speakers and write summaries of their talks
- Interviewed the top executives of the host company, including the CEO, and wrote all their speeches for the event (about six in total)
Onsite at the event, Rhea:
- Listened to each thought leader and wrote an executive summary of the talk for a book that was given to participants after the event